July 13, 2017

Something [REDACTED] This Way Comes


So now that I’ve officially sworn off Final Fantasy (in a sense), I can’t spend months of my life ranting and raving about Squeenix’s latest and greatest “triumph”.  What’s a guy to do in the meantime?  Well, I can think of one thing.

Well, multiple things, really.  But I have to start somewhere, and it might as well be with…a hint.



I’ve been thinking hard on this subject for a while, and putting in a bit of extra work on it, too.  I reckon that it’s about time for me to start seriously pumping out posts for it -- especially since the tentative title will make more sense if I release it this year instead of the next.  So yeah, that’s something to look forward too, maybe.  It’s a subject that’s occupied 64% of my brain over the past…oh, I don’t know.  10 to 14 months, roughly.  So it’s gonna trickle out eventually.  Sooner rather than later, I hope.

But not just yet.  And not exclusively, even when they start coming.  I’ve already got one thing lined up for next week, which in itself will demand additional posts (Persona 5 fans, you’re in for a treat).  Also, as a side note?  It’s probably worth mentioning that, by the time you read this, there’s a pretty good chance I’ll have hit -- or at least neared -- the 100k word mark on my big dumb novel shit.  (Well, the 1st draft of it, but still.)  So I guess I should take a post to talk about that.  Also, don’t fret over the fact that I’m calling it “novel shit”.  It’s a term of endearment.

And that’s about where I stand.  No FF stuff, at least for a LONG while.  Future content on the way.  And more immediately?  Persona 5 waifus.  It’ll be fun.

Also, this.


…In some capacity.  But I’ll get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment