June 13, 2013

I Hraet You, Dimanagul

Huh.  I knew I was forgetting to do something.

Well, not really; it’s just that I prefer not to upload two posts a day because…arbitrary reasons.  But I didn’t want to wait any longer to make this announcement, primarily because I want to help out others -- chief among them, those that help me.  So here’s a marginally-official announcement.

I’ve made an open invitation for guest chapters of I Hraet You before -- and indeed, there is one up on the archive page already -- but for a while I was worried no one else would heed the call.  That is no longer a concern; earlier this week a Mr. Eric R. Jackson (a Cross-Up frequenter, if you check the comments here and there) uploaded his own take on the story.  With sexy results, one could argue.  So if you want to go over there and read what happens when someone else takes up the torch, do so.  And do it immediately.  And even beyond that, you should just spend a long-ass time perusing his blog, Memories of a Dimanagul.  It’s pretty friggin’ great…by which I mean it’ll probably make you a better person.  And we could all use a bit of that.

So go.  I’m ready for whatever else he’s got planned, and you should be too.  Keep checking back there for updates, and keep checking back here for chapters in the main canon.  No matter where you go, you’re bound to feel the love.  Because presumably, there’s no other place on the internet where you can find love -- especially not www.love.com.

NO, DON’T TRY AND LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF.  I once typed in fun.com one day because I was bored.  It did NOT go well.  Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment